Up for Sale GPX4500 + extras

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Have been doing a lot of thinking...... and have a baby coming in the next month which means I wont be getting out much for the next 6 months+ so I am deciding to move on my detector as I can always just hire a unit as where I camp is only round the corner from Coiltek in the GT.

So the kit includes:

GPX4500
8" commander mono coil
10"x5" mono coiltek
18"x12" gold stalker mono..... I think
2 batteries in ok condition hold about 4hr+ charge
b&z booster
external mic
Gray ghost nugget buster headphones
Harness
all cables ect.

Looking for $4000 ONO

At the moment unwilling to ship out would rather interested people come and have a look :)

will post pics on the weekend

PM for any questions

Located in Melbourne

Dan

Congrats on the upcoming birth mate, hope everything goes well, and good luck with selling the 4500 :)

Congratulations on the new arrival Dan, Best wishes for you and your misses mate. I hope one day we can actually hook up and do a bit of prospecting together. It's a bit sad to see the 4500 up for sale. Hopefully you can get a bit of time off work once bubs is born and come for a swing? But then again? New baby? Keep in touch.
Good luck with the sale.

Cheers guys :) yep crazy times ahead and looking forward to it! Yep pics to come soon :)and neo, yes am still very keen to go out when the time is right and down the track knowing me i will probably buy another detector :)

thanks for the kind words

dan

Here are some pics of the 4500 BTW i am open to offers :)

1449278678__dsc3282.jpg

1449278678__dsc3283.jpg

1449278678__dsc3284.jpg

1449278678__dsc3285.jpg

Must be a buyers market out there mate. Those specials Minelab did not long ago probably flooded the market a bit with 45's which won't be helping you and other sellers i imagine. Comes with lots of extras though so should sell. Good luck.

Cheers :) yep know all to well about minelab re introducing the 4500 :( but on the up side it should extend the service life of them for a good long time to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts