Underwater lawn mower.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a mower my father inlaw bought for me. I don't know why because he mows my lawn ;)
During our recent big storm and flood it was completely under water for a week. Today I emptied the water out of the carby, fuel tank and cylinder. Cleaned the carby, put it back on the mower and it started first pull. Not bad for Chinese crap :D

1436175106_img_2015070645113.jpg

Gotta admit I'm a little disappointed rr.

Thought it was going to be some glorious bodged together contraption to, I dunno, collect gravels from stream beds or something :D

But kudos on getting the father in law to mow, extra points for it continuing after he bought you a mower.

I wouldn't be telling the father in law it's working again.....

And I hope he doesn't read PA... LOL

Ungybungyboh said:
I wouldn't be telling the father in law it's working again.....

And I hope he doesn't read PA... LOL

LOL.He is a member of PA. He was here with me getting it started but I did mow the lawn after we got it running. I feel bad when I mow because I know he likes to do it. LOL.

My father inlaw moved way out west, with a new wife, but he left the original wife, my mother in law behind....... :( If it was the other way around, I would be :)

Latest posts