Tuena NSW still giving

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldrocs

Dave
Reaction score
1385350824_image.jpg

Last week at tuena those piles.. :D

Hey golddigg THe water last week was low bit of rain this week water on the rise....

Top stuff goldrocks, I got 4g bordering on 5 g.. need to get some proper scales, in the process of putting up a pic just having a bit of trouble ... :)

Great stuff GR :D
Has been soooooooo long sice we have been out that way now :rolleyes:
Looks like you blokes are keeping an eye on the gold for us :D :lol:

Hope to catch up with you blokes soon, keep up the great work :cool:

Great effort there guys, you'll need a wheel barrow soon to cart that gold away. Best of luck out there and hope the gold keeps flowing.

Cheers Wal.

Well done GR&Skip :) the life is simplified when the piles are sitting there ready for you. Sharing is caring mate :)

was a good trip cool mornings hot days and some yellow.
DD hope to catch up with ya mate for a few quite ones and a chin wag.
shivan ya need to get away for a dig mate, all work no play yadda yadda yadda.
heatho as long as wallybankers and those not willing to take there time to learn there gear keep going to tuena days like these will be common :D
Tige thats a good effort glad to see ya was on the yellow nice to meet you out there mate.
Joe ya hole is a little bigger :p
all in all had a good time with GR camped on the creek and just taking it easy for a change but already I can feel the itch to have a dig again.
Cheers
Skip

Back from melbourne with all up 2.5 grams,so me and skip headed to tuena for
Few days there is no water in the creek only a few puddles,tried a place how that the
Waters down surprise surprise the creek is still giving all up for a few days 9grms :D with a
few pickets,I love the place will get skip to post some pics....
Cheers Dave .........

Great stuff Dave....just goes to show that our "Tuena Triangle" is every bit as good as the Vic "Triangle". Good luck out there mate and hats off to you for slogging it out in that 38deg heat out there.

Cheers Wal

Thanks wal it sure was hot bit of water in the creek would of been great for a dip,needed a break just spent the last week with the fires in trunkey top name hells hole....
Thanks Dave...

Latest posts