Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a lot of 1c and 2c piece's and the Silvers are under them in the timeline of history anyway.

A real good look back in history.

Good job :)

That's more like Silver of old, a 1912 penny in great condition and a hand full of silvers, great hunt. ;)

Maybe Kerri was a bit peeved that her bracelet was aluminium, not silver, and ditched it. :D

KEN ,.... my brains hurting now just thinking about that, quivering greymatter batman she's a he !
Baaahahahaha ! :lol:
Probably broke his wrist rippin it off as soon as she looked away ,.... HEY LOOK, IT'S YA MUM ,.... RIP (SCCCRREEAM). :eek: (KA-SNAP) 8) :eek: 8.(

Jaros said:
What a great hunt mate. Ah a 1950 threepence, my birth year. It will bring you luck?
Must have been a lot of digging today.
Jaros :p
Hardly any rubbish at all jaros (that I'll ever admit too)(ha).
just a quick early morning coupla hours. :D

Ken, nless you can find a dot over the "i" when you clean it up.

I doubt any human would wear it. Perhaps it is from Ken the pet ferret?

Anyway, nice finds.

All i can find is crushed beer cans.

Don't forget to double check the holes Wolfy, those beer cans can mask what lays beneath pretty thoroughly. ;)

I suspect the "Ankh with wings" may actually just be intended to be an angel with the "crystals" forming the head and body... does bare a very similar shape to the Ankh though.

Well I looked and see that the shilling is just a trick of the light and just very well struck.
The 1943 sixpence however has now come to my attention(thanks fellas) in that it's been multi struck on the heads side.
Here's a few pickys(not the best shots, but it is night time up here).
Now that is a craqp shot, but it shows that it is the 1943 6d.
1461585425_sam_7194.jpg

See the back of the neck area.
1461585426_sam_7195.jpg

See the left top has a double rim.
1461585427_sam_7196.jpg

Back of the neck area showing multiple strikes visible as right hand bottom of necks.
1461585467_sam_7197.jpg

nose area.(ghost nose to the left and slightly up)
1461585468_sam_7198.jpg

ear area.
1461585468_sam_7199.jpg

Back of neck again
1461585468_sam_7201.jpg

out from back of neck, sideways shot IND lookks ddouble struck.
1461585469_sam_7203.jpg

Happened somehow with the front just looking deeper edged from being struck harder a few times I think, wheras the back got hammered a bit, got it in aCAB at the mo to see if that brings out anything different in the light of day. :eek: :D 8) :cool:

Latest posts