Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of a scour around near where I found the last few(this is a few days ago).
1430309450_sam_0637.jpg

1430309450_sam_0638.jpg

1430309451_sam_0639.jpg

silver said:

Stop taking me' silver!

Good luck, you've got some nice finds. :)

StirFX said:
silver said:

Stop taking me' silver!

Good luck, you've got some nice finds. :)

I'm sure that anyone who goes over it afterwards would still find a few targets,... they just have to luck across the spot in the first place StirFX.

LonelySilver said:
Nice finds there :D

As nice as they all are,...
I too am still looking for a lost sov,.... even a half would suffice.
One day we will all be on here comparing our collections of colonial gold coins.

treasureman said:
Nice spot. Upyour the first to the scene it seems
No detector holes anywhere to be seen,.... If someone did beat me to it they were nice enough to leave me a few targets to find,... and closed their excavations perfectly.

Cool finds! :D :D :D I watch videos of people digging in america and they always get there silver coins nice and shiny out of the ground but when i dig them up the older 925 ones are black. 8.(

LonelySilver said:
Cool finds! :D :D :D I watch videos of people digging in america and they always get there silver coins nice and shiny out of the ground but when i dig them up the older 925 ones are black. 8.(
Probably depends a lot on the soil type that you are digging in LS,..And the botanical build up over vast amounts of time,... remember we are on one of the oldest rocks floating on the surface of this planet,... The Yanks may have a totally different setup of chemicals in their soil, and their rock has been rolling over and renewing itself,.. burning off their soils botanical parts, and starting afresh time after time after time.

Latest posts