Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good onya mate and some nice finds, that cricket buckle plate was a nice find..... Banana's were the highlight for me....lolol

Nice to see you getting some silvers and other coins to keep you satisfied. :) :Y: :)

golddiggerart said:
Good onya mate and some nice finds, that cricket buckle plate was a nice find..... Banana's were the highlight for me....lolol

Nice to see you getting some silvers and other coins to keep you satisfied. :) :Y: :)
Gday ol mate... only just enough though hey ! :p .

Better show some garden again now then.
Strawberries just kickin off for the year
1527483954_screenshot_2018-05-28-14-46-12.jpg

snow peas and tomatoes getting trellised
beans lettuce shallots & an eggplant
1527484081_screenshot_2018-05-28-14-52-56.jpg

put a few herbs in (behind the capsicum)
(that's where the sugar cane used to be)
and mulched it with macadamia leaves
1527484220_screenshot_2018-05-28-14-53-08.jpg

some chilli type bush I bought
1527484304_screenshot_2018-05-28-14-53-24.jpg

Doesn't seem to have any heat at all yet
just a nice taste with an electric type tounge buzz
1527484428_screenshot_2018-05-28-14-53-38.jpg

and the orange tree is j u s t happening now
1527484492_screenshot_2018-05-28-14-53-47.jpg

and this will be the first fruit off it this year
1527484573_screenshot_2018-05-28-14-53-59.jpg

and I ate 1/2 of a tropical plum this morning... was definitely the best one off the tree ever. :Y:

Bought another detector from a member on here.... a while ago now. Met up and got it while I was visiting my dear old Mum.
Must say, it's not a Garrett..... but :eek: .... went over the same ground as the old Ace did just a week prior, and where before there was nought.... now there was some !
No change in circumstances when it comes to beach conditions for both hunts at all.
here's the hunt
1528537066_screenshot_2018-06-09-19-18-34.jpg

not sure if this is a florin or not.... about to find out soon.
1528537127_screenshot_2018-06-09-19-18-18.jpg

my luck it'll just be a twenty :|

silver said:
Bought another detector from a member on here.... a while ago now. Met up and got it while I was visiting my dear old Mum.
Must say, it's not a Garrett..... but :eek: .... went over the same ground as the old Ace did just a week prior, and where before there was nought.... now there was some !
No change in circumstances when it comes to beach conditions for both hunts at all.
here's the hunt
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1528537066_screenshot_2018-06-09-19-18-34.jpg
not sure if this is a florin or not.... about to find out soon.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1528537127_screenshot_2018-06-09-19-18-18.jpg
my luck it'll just be a twenty :|
well done on ya finds Silver..That's when the numbers come in handy on the unknown silvers. :Y: :Y: :D

Hope it's a florrie for ya mate. As Smoky said, the numbers sure can be a help sometimes to ID similar looking but different targets.

Which detector did you buy?? :)

I wasn't lookin at the numbers Smokey, though they were flashing when there was no signal at all to talk about. I just dug the ones that had repeatable sound..... and they were deeper than the Ace had seen.... that's for sure and certain :eek:

Heatho said:
Hope it's a florrie for ya mate. As Smoky said, the numbers sure can be a help sometimes to ID similar looking but different targets.

Which detector did you buy?? :)
A Minelab 70.... the older one from before the 305 & the 705.
has lots of bells and whistles to have to get used to

Goldpick said:
Crikey, I reckon the ol Ace 250 would be a bit jealous of you handling the X-terra 70, good to see some immediate results with some big silver! :Y:
It's still got Rockhounds luck all over it :lol:

You havent just got a new detector...
You now have 2 tools, for plying your craft ;)
I find the Ace the BEST detector when working up against sheds,fences,park benches( especially those 'new' all aluminium bench seats) not to mention kids playgrounds.
But im not telling you anything new .... am I ? ;) Master :p

Sandta said:
You havent just got a new detector...
You now have 2 tools, for plying your craft ;)
I find the Ace the BEST detector when working up against sheds,fences,park benches( especially those 'new' all aluminium bench seats) not to mention kids playgrounds.
But im not telling you anything new .... am I ? ;) Master :p
A world full of choices now...... there's a few seconds with no coil on the ground lol....
and as for Master.... well I recon you'd be right there beside me now.... mate 8) :Y:

Yup...getting betterer all the time ! :Y:
will see how that patina fares as we go 8)

Latest posts