Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a lousy pittance :lol:
1524353998_screenshot_2018-04-22-09-33-06.jpg

some sort of pendant
1524354044_screenshot_2018-04-22-09-33-54.jpg

1524354075_screenshot_2018-04-22-09-34-09.jpg

and that 50%er 55 6d too
1524354161_screenshot_2018-04-22-09-33-33.jpg

could be a sharp star under there :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Nice one mate .You did better than me..At least you got a silver :Y:
Was just going over ground again in an old favorite spot of mine.... when low and behold.... a sixer. I knew I could go home at piece with the hunt.... satiated... if only in the lowest degree !
:D

You did well to get your silver, I had to work hard for mine today as well.
Those nana's look really nice, my fav's are the ladies fingers and the ones you have.

ktmman said:
You did well to get your silver, I had to work hard for mine today as well.
Those nana's look really nice, my fav's are the ladies fingers and the ones you have.
I'm trying my hand at Cavendish too.... hope the short one at least is dwarf, the other that I got with it is growing like it will be a large bush. The lady I got them from was not the gardener (he left for the final gardening trip about 10 years back she said)
Got my fingers crossed that he was growing both varieties x :D x

:eek: Love how the nailed florrie came up silver 8) :Y: CLR hey :eek: Always thought it had a job for something :lol:
8) Looks like it came from one of my spots :lol: but no fire pit coin :lol:
Gettin some sweet early ones lately :rainbow: :party:
Got a bit upset watching the news the other day ...some cranky bride to be gets a native bee hive removed from a park in Brisbane just so she could have a nice day :mad: hope she gets stung by the left over snipers :lol: :p :Y:
No wonder there's no Bee's around when people think there more important than life itself :N: :rolleyes:

B5MECH said:
:eek: Love how the nailed florrie came up silver 8) :Y: CLR hey :eek: Always thought it had a job for something :lol:
8) Looks like it came from one of my spots :lol: but no fire pit coin :lol:
Gettin some sweet early ones lately :rainbow: :party:
Got a bit upset watching the news the other day ...some cranky bride to be gets a native bee hive removed from a park in Brisbane just so she could have a nice day :mad: hope she gets stung by the left over snipers :lol: :p :Y:
No wonder there's no Bee's around when people think there more important than life itself :N: :rolleyes:
She should Bhave ! ]:D
Didn't you see me out back mate... that florrie was up the back right corner of your yard ! :lol:
good to see your here... I'm just about to get up n at em for a short while.... in s bit "yawn yawn" :party: :party: :party:

Latest posts