Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make some nice garlic bread, but crush the garlic up mortar n pestle like (gets it much more garlicky).
Make up a slow cooked garlicky chicken broth to go with it(bit a chook, few veggies)
you can dip the garlic bread into the broth to soften it for your throat.
Have a teapoon full if good quality honey before bed to. :Y:

Spent the $3 50 on a peach and nectarine and a very small bit of watermelon think I will lay off the garlic for the time being but the honey sounds alright when I was in the Army we used whiskey honey and lemon juice cures everything everywhere literally. ;)

Here's yesterdays bitumen florrie
soaked all day in petrol
1521098164_screenshot_2018-03-15-17-14-29.jpg

back into petrol overnight :D
1521098206_screenshot_2018-03-15-17-14-35.jpg

getting there 8)

Sovereignone said:
Spent the $3 50 on a peach and nectarine and a very small bit of watermelon think I will lay off the garlic for the time being but the honey sounds alright when I was in the Army we used whiskey honey and lemon juice cures everything everywhere literally. ;)
Chug a half a bottle of whisky...you'll wake up feeling great...CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG :D

Smoky bandit said:
Well done again silver..Geez you be getting a few swings in lately mate good on ya ... :Y: :eek: :D
I'm probly overdoin it Smokey.... I should be leavin some in the ground for you fellas ! :eek:

Nuggetbuster said:
silver said:

I don't know how it'd react with the coin, but Prepsol cleans bitumen off stuff really well.
Mmmm I'll try that next time mate... this ones nearly done. I've got industrial nail polish remover too (paint thinner type), could try that too. :Y:

Goldpick said:
Just don't gargle using petrol, only for florries! Sweet shilling Silver, don't see too many of those around lately. :Y:
I've been calling to them lately Goldpick... willing them to manifest. ;)

Wally69 said:
Try some Kerosine Silver :Y:
I would Wally, if the eldest young fella would leave me some. .... if the fire gets started it all seems to go somehow hey! :D

Sovereignone said:
I have the worst sore throat bug ever went to the doctor this morning and she told me to go for a walk in the fresh sea air cause lying in bed for four days has put a bit of fluid on my chest so decided to have a swing at Torquay beach $3.50 later you beauty now back in bed again

Your kidding. You should be resting up !
Last time I had a really bad sore throat I had Infuensa A and was in bed for 2 weeks. Basically quarintined.

Wishfull said:
Sovereignone said:
I have the worst sore throat bug ever went to the doctor this morning and she told me to go for a walk in the fresh sea air cause lying in bed for four days has put a bit of fluid on my chest so decided to have a swing at Torquay beach $3.50 later you beauty now back in bed again

Your kidding. You should be resting up !
Last time I had a really bad sore throat I had Infuensa A and was in bed for 2 weeks. Basically quarintined.
We had that one was about 3-4weeks to get over it, but the cough itself lingered and it took around 3 months to taper off and have us all healthy again..... we self quarantined with that one so it couldn't get past us and infect others. :Y:

Latest posts