Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate.... came off a thrashed site too... everyone'd missed it all the time. :eek:
Was still a great signal going on, so not sure why no one had pulled it up before me.... my gain though :p

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Thanks mate.... came off a thrashed site too... everyone'd missed it all the time. :eek:
Was still a great signal going on, so not sure why no one had pulled it up before me.... my gain though :p
They probs using a ctx or something similar..obviously they were not using an ACE 250 hey mate :D ]:D :p {)
Yep.... most diggers are using top of the range tecta's nowadays ,.... I like to handicap my hunts (obviously) to give everyone else a fair go ]:D

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
They probs using a ctx or something similar..obviously they were not using an ACE 250 hey mate :D ]:D :p {)
Yep.... most diggers are using top of the range tecta's nowadays ,.... I like to handicap my hunts (obviously) to give everyone else a fair go ]:D
I don't think you would miss much mate no mater what you were swinging. :Y: ;)

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Awesome finds Silver- its 2 fold with Silver , Smokey , first the coins seem to fall into this gravitational tractor beam towards him , secondly Silver could most likely beat anyone that uses a fancy detector with his ace hands down

Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Might give one of these a go to see if there is much difference between them and the Ace :|
1518240971_screenshot_2018-02-10-15-34-28.jpg

Thank you all.... don't look half bad that one.
Not too much wear.... could be a soft strike too. :p

Latest posts