Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing the school run :Y: but the waiting game fairies may not hold me in favor at all :eek:
Time has not been kind to me on occasion lol.
]:D

Fairies were everywhere I'd recon.
the quick hunt
that's a 1910 British 1/2p
1508995007_screenshot_2017-10-26-15-03-45.jpg

the sssssilverrr
1957 3d
1508995084_screenshot_2017-10-26-15-05-28.jpg

1961 3d
1508995132_screenshot_2017-10-26-15-04-07.jpg

I like 1961 (you can never get it wrong)
1508995186_screenshot_2017-10-26-15-04-16.jpg

even when they're upside down Miss Jane. :p

Somedays there's no silvers till the weekends so its good to get those mid week silvery days goin on ,..... just so'se we can get our fix. :D
I don't even need to be the one finding it, as long as I can see some fresh stuff on here. ]:D

Hi silver

Nice 3 pence piece. Congrats to the daughter. Was just trying to see if it was a variety as they can be worth much more than a plain coin, but alass it is not. Never the less a nice coin for her first one.

pete165 said:
Hi silver

Nice 3 pence piece. Congrats to the daughter. Was just trying to see if it was a variety as they can be worth much more than a plain coin, but alass it is not. Never the less a nice coin for her first one.
Ahhh, your starting to read through the thread from the beginning Pete ,.... enjoy mate ! :Y: a few special moments amidst those pages in the thread. :D

I'm expecting that you will clean that British 1/2 pence and lets hope it looks a treat :party:

Certainly a worthy entrant in the coin of the month :cool:

If you win (again) will it be the 14th or 15th time :lol:

Very nice find indeed :Y:

I'd have to find it again cgs, already threw it in with a few others,..... if only I had a bead blaster and some walnut husk hey !
:p

:Y: Not sure if I'll get out today Mrs S is back home and had ended up being crook in hospital while away (unexpected sickness not related to her trip to the big smoke), so I'll be playing doctors making sure she's well catered for today and feeling loved.
:Y: {) :Y:
we might have to hope Sandta gets out to save the day with a huge silver find :Y:
8) :p

caparobertsan said:
at the right time :Y: ,..... got there before snotty does in April 2042 ,..... he ain't gunna get what he shoulda lol ! ]:D

silver said:
:Y: Not sure if I'll get out today Mrs S is back home and had ended up being crook in hospital while away (unexpected sickness not related to her trip to the big smoke), so I'll be playing doctors making sure she's well catered for today and feeling loved.
:Y: {) :Y:
we might have to hope Sandta gets out to save the day with a huge silver find :Y:
8) :p

I scored a few for ya! Hope she gets well soon.

Latest posts