Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
That's a pretty clean coin Silver, well done. At least you didn't scratch it mate. :Y:
I was all over it Heatho, pinpointer falses regularly on me nowdays cause the business end is thinning from copious use over time,n, I couldn't really find anything so was ripping in to go lots deeper, but low and behold, it was floating around in the loose top dirt when I recovered it ,.... musta been cusioned by dirt everytime I went scapeing through with the digga. :p

Danny13 said:
Warehouse :lol: :p
Storage facility that covers a whole postcode :eek: ......It's called Silvertown :eek: :lol: :Y:
1493389707_67168942-silver-city-welcome-to-stamp-sign-illustration.jpg

You may see this sign if your close :D
1493390143_1338790546_1.jpg

Even has his own traino :eek: westside station :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
Storage facility that covers a whole postcode :eek: ......It's called Silvertown :eek: :lol: :Y:
hahahaha , love it , sort of like a Bunnings warehouse but everything is made out of silver :lol: :lol: :p . Reminds me of when I travelled to phenom phen cambodia , the Kings palace floor was made of 50000 1kg silver ingots :eek:

Danny13 said:
B5MECH said:
Danny13 said:
hahahaha , love it , sort of like a Bunnings warehouse but everything is made out of silver :lol: :lol: :p . Reminds me of when I travelled to phenom phen cambodia , the Kings palace floor was made of 50000 1kg silver ingots :eek:
Now that's a floor !, and if one gets damaged, just pull it up, add heat, and recast it to use again ,.... a forever floor ! 8) :Y: :cool:
1493414083_2017-04-29-07-14-01--338166168.jpg

Playing the waiting game for a little while today ,.... and looky thete I thought, that's the detector in the boot. ]:D

Latest posts