Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my only one ever Gp, and it was just a mistake on their part. 8)
I never exceed the speed limit.

I copped one a few months back....... :( The officer pulled me over, walked up to my window and before he said anything I said "you got me fair and square"..... Doh! I haven't really sped much since though, was $265 and 3 points. :rolleyes: I think he might have even let me off a few KMH.

I lost 10 points in one day , 6 points going through the clem joins tunnell ( 3 each way- the limit drops from 100 strait to 80) , 3 points coming off the M1 and 1 point down the road from my place . I was picking up some rare Amazonian fish to add to my breeding colony from a place called cashmere , next door to smokys ! Anyways I got them all back last month as you do when 3 years is up .

Yeah had 2 point left silver , but I'm usually a super safe driver so 3 years to wait was no real issue mate. Other members are going through some serious issues , just a story to tell from me today :)

Danny13 said:
Yeah had 2 point left silver , but I'm usually a super safe driver so 3 years to wait was no real issue mate. Other members are going through some serious issues , just a story to tell from me today :)
My ears are burning :eek: :eek: :eek: :N:

I extended to pay next month on my first ever speeding fine....$315 and 3 points.....I said to the copper mate you pinged me passing a B-Double and I was at the rear end of the B-Double so if I was doing 119 in a 110 how fast was he going? Copper said I don't know we were focused on you...I call BS on that considering the B-Double was turning the bend well before I saw the copper. Oh well lesson learned.....

Smoky bandit said:
I still hot 12 pionts.....i ride a motorbike..only 1 redgo plate....so only 50% chance of getting my phto taken :eek: :p
I had mine too Smokey 8.( 8.( You loose one you loose the lot, Now in NSW the crap state :mad: :N: your boat license is linked so if you blow over the limit after a hot dehydrated day fishing you'll be in court for drink driving :mad: :N:
I became I mechanic because machines are fun :rolleyes: and the scabs have taken the whole fun part away from it :( :N:

i know this bloke that went to court for driving without a license because he lost all his points years ago, he was always getting caught for driving with no license.

his mum had been sick for years and he would drive her to doctors or wherever she needed to go. when he went to court i thought they would lock him up for sure as he had been caught sooo many times, i laughed so hard when he didn't get locked up and that afternoon when he left court he had a license!!!!!!!!!!!!.
unbelievable!!!!!!!! they new he would keep driving so they gave it back probably so he had insurance if he crashed into anyone, thats the only reason i can think of....... absolutely crazy!

Got out for a look today n got a little silver (just the one for the fun of it). ;)
1489646298_20170316_162451.jpg

Latest posts