Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5, it was a spot where we'd had a good wander around before, but never finished off completely ,.... still not completely done now either, but, that florin was nothing I had left behind on purpose, I'd never do that, ever ! :D

Not gunna clean that florin up at all either,
1487155433_1486892287_20170212_172302.jpg

never even ran any water over it at all ,.... got a beautiful silver soil smell to it (well 50% of it does), so it's gunna be a sniffer coin from now on for the rest of its life ! (Soil :party: ) :D

B5MECH said:
Sir your PM inbox is full :D
Fixed B5 ,.... always running at the limit hey ! ,..... hard to find things to delete at times too, just to make it work. :D

It's a bit slow silver :eek: not sure how much citric everyone else uses but I think I've worked out why it rots their coins :rolleyes:
Even added a squirt of lime juice 8)
They use way too much :lol: :lol: even Eldorado said he used a teaspoon :eek: HS that's one potent mix :rolleyes: way to much citric wastage going on
I think my can will last for a year :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Worcestershire sauce - leave it to soak for 24 hours...
It's bathing ATM :8 May have to try that next as it has to be spotless for it to work :eek: :Y:
I don't have 24 hrs wanted to try and set it up tomorrow but that's going down hill :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts