Todays Effort

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The heading speaks the truth today.
Its all of 1 Degree in Ballarat this mornin but
I rekon ill be one of only a few silly enough to go for
a swing.
Battery is charging
Coffee is hot :)
Hopefully i can put up a pic of the good colours later.
Great day to all :)

I picture myself sipping my coffee and having a cigarette before throwing myself out there.. man I can picture myself doing that everyday when I retire but IM only 20.. so who knows maybe gold wont exist by the time im old

lshallperish said:
I picture myself sipping my coffee and having a cigarette before throwing myself out there.. man I can picture myself doing that everyday when I retire but IM only 20.. so who knows maybe gold wont exist by the time im old

It will still be there. We have spots that were very productive and know that there is still deeper gold - technology will catch up. Also, there are 1,000s of acres of productive country that still hasn't been looked at, never mind the old diggings that you could spend a lifetime on. Don't ever give up mate!!!! I have walked over places tat so many people have been that even the bark on trees is worn away but still manage to find bits and pieces.

I go out almost daily lately so i guess i am in a lot of ways
living the dream
Junk today cuz.
But every section i work im finding good tiny bits of lead and wire.
Sooner or later ill hit a new patch.
Hell i even went out tonight. Junk, lead and 1 button :)
Ive resorted to a HB as a night session.
Its the 2nd job when work is lean.
Ill have my long tom HB built saturday :)
An other new concept. One i know will work well in my area :)
Hope ya well Ag and i cant wait for our next adventure :)

KeeponDiggin said:
Hope ya well Ag and i cant wait for our next adventure :)

I'm well mate, just flat out. One more week of that contract & I'll be back to doing 1 full time job. The coin is good but I haven't had time to/or been to tired to go out at all.

Yeah, I too lookin forward to catching up again.

Cheers

loamer said:
lshallperish said:

It will still be there. We have spots that were very productive and know that there is still deeper gold - technology will catch up. Also, there are 1,000s of acres of productive country that still hasn't been looked at, never mind the old diggings that you could spend a lifetime on. Don't ever give up mate!!!! I have walked over places tat so many people have been that even the bark on trees is worn away but still manage to find bits and pieces.

You have inspired me mate, thank you.

Latest posts