Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one the other day that was very similar, though instead it was converted into a wood fired pizza oven. Also had a very steep price, around the $900 mark. :eek:

Hi Fossickingkid, made similar setup, I used some 1-1/2 in poly pipe cut in 1/3 long ways, poprivet to the sluice side on top of the expanded mesh and mat to hold it down hard onto the base. Works well, and you just slide the mesh and mat out the end to clean. Shampher the bottom corner end of poly to stop it catching on the mesh.

Today i finally finished this 'blue rose' painting for my number one granddaughter (well she says she is anyway :lol: ) I hate painting roses, they're tough to do, but it will be worth the effort to see her face when she gets it :p She was telling me to lay off the detecting for a while to get it done so i thought i'd better do as i was told :lol:
1438737275_img_3326.jpg

Thanks mate. Hope she likes it, she's only 13 but already got those female 'speak your mind' traits :lol: I love her to bits :p :p

Thanks sandta.
Tell me about, now my wife wants one as well, but in red.....This all started because my daughter in law requested a painting for the new babies room. When number 1 granddaughter (the blue rose painting recipient )saw it my wife suggested that all she had to do if she wanted a painting was to ask :lol: :lol: :lol: If she changes her mind about the blue i'll just flick it to somebody else and she can get back in the line. :lol: :lol:

1439650704_14396504734332.jpg
1439650731_14396505854243.jpg
1439650748_14396502865810.jpg
1439650765_14396503368661.jpg
had a few spare hours at work tonight so thought i would nock up a hunting knife to kill the time out of a piece of stainless spring steel.was going to make another pick out of it but i think this turned out better.it turned out alot better than the pics show but never mind. :)

Latest posts