To Find Ore Gold & Gold Veins

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now Our days invention.
In our ear of technology has someone comes across
a gold detector device for best achieve mining prospecting.
Is there a device can detect Ore Gold, Gold Veins, Raw Natural Gold in the rock.
I am looking for a help to find a gold detector to start a small scale mining.
Has any body use GPA 3000 XS or Rover C4 or any of these both machines
able to find Ore Gold, Gold Veins, Raw Natural Gold in the rock.
Your input will highly needed.
Thank you. God bless.
Bro Tom

Anyone that says such a device exits is incorrect. Any device marketed is a scam. I worked in gold mines as a mining engineer/geologist most of my life and can say with certainty that we don't use any such thing. An SDC 2300 may detect near surface small nuggets in a vein but that is all.

Araluen

Hello Thank you Mr. Araluen
Is good to know these info.
I am been looking for the past two years.
SAC 2300 how deep it can find the veins?
The land I am is land of gold.
And the local boys with long term in the flied
are doing a bit ok. But the problem is they
can dig for months and find nothing. And another
group dig the next feet head and hit the veins in the rock.
Newmont a big company in Ghana the engineers comes with
machines for prospecting, can you put more light to this is.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Bro Tom

Bro Tom, about the best high end detector available would be the Minelab GPZ7000, but it is not going to find gold at extreme depth (couple of metres or more).
Most good gold detectors will find gold within the top few hundred millimetres, down to around 500-600mm on bigger stuff for the better detectors, but impossible to find flour gold/ore (super fine).
If you want to mine for gold, then after identifying gold bearing ground, you sample & process the dirt/ore to see what you get.
I think you need to research & study mining & processing first to better understand what it is you wish to do.
DED

Machines like the Falcon MD20 can detect free mill gold in ore far smaller than a normal detector but it can only tell you if the rock in your hand has gold in it or not, it won't find the vein only tell U if it's good or not.

The big mining companies often use a form of ground penetrating radar to find the veins underground and to determine how conductive they are (mineralisation). It's not equipment most people can get their hands on and is very expensive if they can. It also requires trained people to use it and a computer to make sense of the readings. The small units will often have one person dragging or wheeling the detector around with a second person holding a laptop recording the readings and putting it together in a way it can be understood. The big units can be be suspended from helicopters, though that's a different technology again that they normally use first to find the most likely areas to test more thoroughly.

Even with the best technology they still have to drill to test the reef, but they can at least find the reefs. Still none of this is stuff the average person is likely to be able to do.

Hello Rockhampton
In my home town there is a gold mining company called Newmont, this is a company from North America.
They are using a gold detector machine.
Now in the market such devices below exist: (Can we built this gold detector for ore gold, veins and raw gold detector)
1. There is a detector can find a smaller nuggets. (gold vein or gold belt in some areas are visible) after digged.
2. There is a ground penetrating radar can help 10M to 30M deep underground.
3. There is a detector can pinpoint the spot of location. (accurate) machines with GPS.
The experts in technology should come out with something in this 2020.
Does technology team has a forum? That I can talk to them.
We need North America with Germany technologies to built one device to achieve this detector
for gold vein, gold ore, and raw gold detector.
Please let me know if you know some of these technologies guys.
Bro Tom

Latest posts