Thread views

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20x

scott
Reaction score
For the people that view this forum on a pc, is there a view count beside topics?

Is this what you're looking for? (from Firefox browser on Win10 PC)
1629797005_view_count.jpg

aussiefarmer said:
Back Outback..
Started by20xwater1239

208 Replies
Very interesting and thanks heaps mate and for the comparison I had no idea.
We are all part of I team here, I use to play aussie rules but never got the 'best and fairest' coz I play hardest on my own ;)

Somewhere here I can hide the thought of a super hydrophobic sluice experiment I have in mind..

aussiefarmer said:
In the glove box.
If gold is heavy enough due to its surface area ie shotty, I wonder if it would penetrate and get caught in the hydrophobic line or the non hydrophobic line surface tentions. I wonder what difference there are on the spread, angle or formations of the super hydrophic surface can be achieved with the SG of materials.
Does it take a certain SG on a specific angle of penetration for e.g. to penetrate and be caught in the hydrophobic line.......

Great question my knowledge of hydrophobic behaviours is a lot less than dildos sadly, I do know that gold will walk up a pan with the right tapping on the high side.
Your definitely going to need a multi speed and multi rhythm thunder stick to get the correct resonance.

Or would it sit in a given spacing of hydrophobic lines. If this works then we could illuminate hydro mechanical riffles or maybe even increase efficiance...

I'm sounding like 'gold freak' I reckon, I'm guessing your all ways misunderstood ey mate lol

Latest posts