the pub with free beer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garnethawkins

kinda obvious wouldn't ya say?
Reaction score
Good on ya Garnet, great song, there's always one B.....D trying to prove something, F..K em.

Forgot to say, firies are legends & deserve a lot more than free beer & pies, though you have to start somewhere.

Cheers guys, just hope someone can take it and do some good with it. Other wise its just another silly parody

Yeeeahh buddy!
Hear your influences there , good work !
If you send me a wav file , I know radio peeps that would play it for you.spot on good work.
Cheers
Barney

Kingsolomon said:
Yeeeahh buddy!
Hear your influences there , good work !
If you send me a wav file , I know radio peeps that would play it for you.spot on good work.
Cheers
Barney

you reckon your radio mates might be able to do something with it? Maybe a fund raiser or something?

For the first time ever i didn't actually write this one for my own exposure, would feel like an absolute leech if THIS was the song that got me heard ya know?
I was waiting on a call to see whether or not i was gettin deployed on the second strike crew from my area when i heard the story and because it was so messed up i couldn't help but write it lol.

Anyways long winded rant short, id be happy to send you a copy but could ya let them know i am hoping it gets put to good use :)

Then again come to think of it, if enough people heard it i could always sell the song and donate the proceeds couldn't i?
That could work lol

Hope you don't mind Garnet, posted it on a site with loads of viewers in US. Viral would be good yes?

Sw1fty said:
Hope you don't mind Garnet, posted it on a site with loads of viewers in US. Viral would be good yes?

Once it's something is on YouTube, you lose control of where it will go.

To Garnet, bung advertising on your vids - it can pay off nicely.

One of my crappy videos http://youtu.be/1yaubuvQVec has over 1,040,000 views & earnt me over $600 :D

Sw1fty said:

Of course not swifty, as i said last night the more people hear it the more chance i have of raising money for the firies :D
thank you

seriously aren't there bigger issues for local bureaucrats to be worried about? What a Arsehole.

Best guess is some young idiot straight out of the academy lookin to earn his stripes :rolleyes:

Latest posts