The Movies

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep . Geuss it will appeal to some but not others. Me I love it but Im just a simple man. And happy to be that way I might add. :D

And I know this is way off topic but young bloke got his vce results today. So stoked for him, got what he was aiming for while dealing with a virus that nearly put him in hospital. I think Ive underestimated him in the past. He taught me a lesson today. :D :D :D :D

Bjay said:
And I know this is way off topic but young bloke got his vce results today. So stoked for him, got what he was aiming for while dealing with a virus that nearly put him in hospital. I think Ive underestimated him in the past. He taught me a lesson today. :D :D :D :D
Could make a movie about the lesson he taught you Bjay, (see, still on topic) you have every right to be proud of your young bloke and want to sing his praises. Well done Bjay junior. :Y: :Y:

Being a science fiction fan, there hasn't really been many worthwhile films out lately, at least not in the writing/plot department. Saw Mortal Engines the other day and some of the plot was ripped straight from Star Wars, otherwise it was ok. The downright worst film I've seen lately would have to be The Predator, I was going to see it at the cinema though ended up waiting till it came out on DVD. Glad I didn't go as it was utter rubbish and very hard to sit through - Shane Black, what the heck were you thinking???

Latest posts