The KOD has Returned!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After much debate, life throwing its crap my way, getting back on my feet and the desire to be amongst the political prospectors................ Im Back.
i hope your all well,
i have however taken a new path in prospecting. i own and use often in Vic a Keene 140 DryWasher.
its the Bomb for me, so many shallow alluvial areas to dig in, and given my Name id say its rather fitting.

soooooooooooo, i shall be around to give my advice, opinion, wisdom and stir the hell out of you all because thats something i can do :)

KoD

LOL LOL LOL
Good morning Sir, oh i was gunna but a nice change would be to dig in natural light, not via head lamp, although i could run a 50 metre lead and rig up the 500w work light............
might take u up on the offer this week.
i have a good feeling for the new spot and would love a day at it :) charge the battery Dude. lol

gunna be out later with the dry washer if ya keen, a good mate from melbs will be with me, as mad as us when it comes to lookin for colours :)

KoD

mbasko said:
Don't tell me you've retired the SD :lol:
WHAT !!!!! KOD and no SD ??????
Good to see you back here mate. Always looking forward to your posts
You and the 2100 were inseperable [and working well together]
Good luck with the Keene. Looking forward the some pics and stories

Welcome back KOD,
I haven't been round much of late but I got the bug again & so you'll see me here a bit more again too. :D

Cheers cuz

Cheers guys, feelin the love :)
yes, the 2100 is gone, replaced with a dry washer but i endeavor to get another swinger.
thats a nice nug pic to use digg, might just hijack it, haha

ill post a story or two im sure. :)

talk to you lot soon.

KoD

Latest posts