The Golden Mile,60 million ozs and counting....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also seen an announcement that, Saracen that bought a half share of the Superpit not to long ago are under an offer by Northern Star Resources to buy 100% of Saracen shares, that includes the Superpit and Thunderbox and Carasue Dam and all the leases that Saracen hold. It's being called a "Merger" but it also means Northern Star will have it all under there control.

cheers dave

davsgold said:
I also seen an announcement that, Saracen that bought a half share of the Superpit not to long ago are under an offer by Northern Star Resources to buy 100% of Saracen shares, that includes the Superpit and Thunderbox and Carasue Dam and all the leases that Saracen hold. It's being called a "Merger" but it also means Northern Star will have it all under there control.

cheers dave

Yeah dave thats been floating around the traps,has it happened or in the process?
I met the owner of saracen (raleigh?) at work and he seemed quite ok i thought,not some stuck up billionaire.
Its all go at the pit,there not mucking about,its a shot in the arm for Kalgoorlie and a bonus there aussie companies.....

Yes GC1 it is good to see Aussie companys buying back Aussie projects can't agree more with you about that, and if the reports about the Superpit it seems that they have extended it's live by 15 years with drilling ect all over the place and deeper.

As for the merger of Saracen with Northern Star the latest 15/12/2020 announcements can be read in the link.

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/a...access_token=83ff96335c2d45a094df02a206a39ff4

cheers dave

silver said:
Are there any indigenous employees out there ?

Yes quite a few silver,some are bloody good operators to!
Dave i havent read anything but was told theres been good drill results right threw to mt percy....

Latest posts