The Forum's Oldest Coin. Round 1.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KarlS said:
I got bit unusual silver coin from 1842 I'm just itching to enter. Well its going to be long wait and then someone will beat me to it
Karl

Yep, going to be a long wait. I think we will struggle to get through the 1850's with any haste.

Ok here tis....... 1871 threepence.

1465851834_1871thripj.jpg

hi guys , a newby... i have a very old 4pence,,,, ill find out how to put a pic on and show you ok gl all

nuggetman said:
hi guys , a newby... i have a very old 4pence,,,, ill find out how to put a pic on and show you ok gl all

Hi Nuggetman. In this topic we are counting down coins by year to find the oldest. Currently after a coin found while detecting from 1869. :D
Please post up a pic of your coins, maybe start a topic of your own as many of us have done. ;)

Have a look at this link for info on image uploading. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5495

Edited RJ's post. I'm no good for 1869 either, I suspect it's going to be hard to fill the gaps from here on in.

Admin edit: content of this post deleted as it does not follow this topics rules. They can be found in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts