THE FORUM

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to Chuck in my two specks worth here too, often I've thanked this forum, and just today I met in person another great member and contributor, another in a ongoing list of great people whom I have all enjoyed meeting. Looking forward to Eldorado to meet a couple more whom are also regular contributers and good blokes to put personalities and faces to profiles. PA is not only hands down the best prospecting forum but the best forum I know, and I'm lucky to have met some great people from here and more in the future. Mateship is alive and well.

slowflow said:
Gentio do Ouro looks remote and very dry.
Indians can be a problem?
Do you camp or do you have a house to stay in?

thanks for sharing.

Hi slowflow,

It's a little dry, only improves the period of rain that begins next month (October) that has some streams.
not so remote, has good asphalt and no Indians in this region, but the Gentile gold mines are dug very, today gold is difficult there. I will soon prospecting in the state of Gois, in the city of Uruau and quiet region, and we not have Indians there, camping peacefully. Uruau-GO still has a lot of gold, is a place of great nuggets and have plenty of streams.
The price of gold in Uruau and better than here in BAHIA.
I would very much like to invite you to come to prospecting here my friend

Latest posts