test pieces

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day Ryan

If it doesn't work out I've got a .11 here you can have as a tester no cash req'd merry xmas , flick me a text next time your headed to JC the rest I gotta keep for the daughters wedding ring , as you have worked out SA gold is like .... Gold. :)

Cheers

Dreamwalking said:
Hey Rick ... Its almost Xmas here at my home too .. .hint hint... LOL ... I need a half or even a 1 oz to use as a show piece.... I promise to label it Bacchus Gold.

G'day Peter

Me , SDC 2300 remember , more like .001 OZ :) going by Show n Tell of recent times " Redfin " is your man for that sort of stuff, rumour has it he is donating for the next " guess the weight comp " so your in with as good a chance as any :D

Myself and OzziAU are heading to Chapel tomorrow early and waiting to hear back from Gofind , if you are up for it ?

Cheers

Bacchus said:
Dreamwalking said:
Hey Rick ... Its almost Xmas here at my home too .. .hint hint... LOL ... I need a half or even a 1 oz to use as a show piece.... I promise to label it Bacchus Gold.

G'day Peter

Me , SDC 2300 remember , more like .001 OZ :) going by Show n Tell of recent times " Redfin " is your man for that sort of stuff, rumour has it he is donating for the next " guess the weight comp " so your in with as good a chance as any :D

Myself and OzziAU are heading to Chapel tomorrow early and waiting to hear back from Gofind , if you are up for it ?

Cheers

So you think Red's the man .. have we got a fix on where he is keeping his stash .. might have to nest out front of his house in a long trench coat, dark shades, broken bent shafted white detector and a upturned hat while singing Kumbaya

Darn your going to C Hill ... I'm only working two days this week and tomorrow is one of them ... sigh

Sending tomorrow

1448931916_14489318743990.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts