Test nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys. Looking to buy a small test nugget for my Gpx 5000. Somewhere between 0.5 and 0.3 of a gram (unless otherwise suggested). I will be using this nugget for testing different settings to achieve maximum depth with both the 12" nugget finder advantage coil and 15" x 12" minelab commander. Im located around Bendigo...and will prospect the GT. Was hoping to use it this weekend and can pick up if around bendigo....if not I'll try eBay. Thanks in advance.

Hi Noogle, I don't have a nugget for you, but I take lead shot or a lead .22 slug for tests. Even small sinkers from a fishing shop. Just a suggestion

If no forum members pipe up, the detector shops in Dunolly and Maryborough sell nuggets. Not sure about Miners Den in Bendigo...

Noogle said:
Hi guys. Looking to buy a small test nugget for my Gpx 5000. Somewhere between 0.5 and 0.3 of a gram (unless otherwise suggested). I will be using this nugget for testing different settings to achieve maximum depth with both the 12" nugget finder advantage coil and 15" x 12" minelab commander. Im located around Bendigo...and will prospect the GT. Was hoping to use it this weekend and can pick up if around bendigo....if not I'll try eBay. Thanks in advance.
How many would you like :)
I have lots of different weights :D

Just go to your local fishing store and ask for some split shot.

1471864408_ss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.