tesoro compadre

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI, I have decided to sell my compadre. it is great for finding tiny deep targets,as we all know. but my hearing isn't great and I cant use headphones
as I get buzzing in my ears. I want to go back to a m/l 305 which I am used to and it has visual i.d. which is better for me.
it is about 6 weeks old,bought from aussie detecting Bendigo, and was $250 delivered. few scratches on bottom of coil of course, complete with
original box, manual etc.
I need to get $170 and postage to be your cost. thanx.

I have alerted the mexican hit squad they will be over to see you next week, someone will get a bargain and as with all detectors it is what you feel comfortable with
This also means you will be going back to finding spoons lol

the duck said:
I have alerted the mexican hit squad they will be over to see you next week, someone will get a bargain and as with all detectors it is what you feel comfortable with
This also means you will be going back to finding spoons lol

HAHAHA. damn nuisance tho, seems to be getting worse. some scaring in one ear from work accident as well. be ok ,or better if I could use headphones.
I have'nt found a spoon nor cutlery for ages, getting low, using plastic cutlery. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts