Super sub grammer with GPX5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Got out to Sofala & Wattle Flat for a look at a few possible spots to try today. Spent most of the day driving & walking but did get a couple of hours detecting in. Was a hard day at the office :lol: - must have had 10-12 planes go over & was getting a heap of false signals from the wet ground. Still managed to ping this littlun though - 0.21 gram still with ironstone/quartz on it. Fully clean it would have to nearly go under 0.2.

1401784126_14017840535170.jpg

1401784224_14017840647181.jpg

I think I've got the sub grammers covered - need to start finding the multi-grammers :lol:

Mate throw those sub grammers away and yeah you're right only the multi grammers are good......... ;)
Good effort for the short time you had the coil on the ground in a new area.

Thanks all.
Uncle Bob said:
Mate throw those sub grammers away and yeah you're right only the multi grammers are good......... ;)
Good effort for the short time you had the coil on the ground in a new area.
Mate there all good - luv finding the stuff no matter how small/big. A nice big one would be great though :lol: Nearly packed up before I got it - the planes & wet, noisy ground just about got the better of me.
Will be heading back for another run out there hopefully in a bit drier ground & less freakin air traffic.

As I sit in my office, even news of a sub grammer find makes me jealous. Well done for persevering.

Thanks.
Haven't been to Sunny Corner yet. Was thinking about going for a drive thru the Upper Turon, down thru Dark Corner then Sunny Corner to check a few spots out soon.

Latest posts