Summer is here.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday the temp hit 32.2 @ Heathrow Airport and it was a tad warmer here, On the weekend I went to see my brother and the temp in the van hit 43.4*c, Needless to say the little Dometic worked like a trooper,

Early Saturday the mist was coming past in sheets and the wildlife was out in force I even managed to get within 250-300m of 2 or 3 Deer as they went about their day,

I went to see my Brother so he could fit a new hard drive in my laptop and then I drove North to north yorkshire, I set off at around 22:30 on friday night to avoid the Traffic and I got back around 4am on Sunday, all up I covered about 880kms It made a bit of change to get out.

It was meant to be around 31-32* here yesterday and it is meant to be around 29 to 30* here today. :perfect:

Ded Driver said:
We are having a fairly wet winter here. Relief for a couple of drought affected areas.

Yeah you need the rain for sure or all will suffer :N:

I just seen on the news another country has had flash floods besides Germany, Hope they are all safe.

It was about 17* here last night and it's waeming up now here at 08:34am.

Jaros said:
China has had flooding as well.

Yeah thats the thing I saw but I missed where it was,

I hope Germany gets through their floods ok, The loss of live is mounting up, :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Latest posts