Succes today with Ebay - No thanks to them

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been running a small hobby business for a few years no and been advertising on Ebay as a classified ad with reasonable success. How ever I missed my last email to re list and the ad has gone. I spent most of the day texting with ebay only to be told by two people that once it is gone it is gone. Once it is deleted it can't be retreaved Well I had spent much time in developing the ad and did not want to go all through that again.
I walked away from the computer and headed to the garage for a smoke, and the thought hit me. I keep hearing that once something goes on the net it always stays there somewhere. So after the smoke I came back to the computer and googled "Carports, Decks, Pergola's, Garage, Alfresco Plans Drafting & Building Permits" and up came my ad. But it had a linl to relist so I clicked on it, confirmed my identity and clicked again.
My classified is now up and running on Ebay again. And they said it couldn't be done.
Maybe this might help someone else.
Have a great day.
Cheers
Doug WD

Yeah but that can also be a pain, I was a member of a classic car forum just like this one and made the mistake of listing pics of my cars with my details...
Took me forever to get the pages removed from google via the forum...Just do a google on this topic and it will come up, Club privacy forums are out the door and there's nothing we can do about it :|

Latest posts