Submersible dredge parts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have some poly moulded submersible dredge housings for sale. These items have been in storage and it is time to find them a new home. A great buy for a DIY project.

Small. .... 2" housing = $110 plus freight
Medium. .... 3" " = $130 plus freight
Large. .... 4" " = $150 plus freight

1404029305_image.jpg

I made about 100 Hungarian riffle's for the Crook a couple of years ago, he owes me $500.
I held onto them for security, however he doesn't want to pay.
Go figure, he sells the complete unit for a small fortune. The three units complete would be worth quite a few thousand dollars !!!
I don't have a need for them, my prospecting outfit is complete. I'm now working on my camping outfit.

I made half my customers COD only 6 months ago , ratbags started sleezing out of the sewers as the economy became restricted and i had no choice

I do have a few good ones that would set off the minelab if i waved over them but times have changed

hope you get them sold :)

I hear you loud and clear, have a few issues with outstanding payments at the moment.
I was kind of hoping Gold price would become Bullish and I could spend more time chasing gold and less time chasing builders for money.
I am slowly moving the business away from the building industry and looking for work in other areas, however it is a slow process.

I do not stuff around with bad payers like yours.. They get a letter of demand sent via regoed mail to prove they got it saying that if I am not paid for the work/goods within 7 days the bad dept the letter will be handed over to my lawyer for recovery and will be used in court against them...no threats ect just the facts.. He charges no fees and does not take a cut from the dough... he makes his money by charging them a huge fee that is added to their existing bill by the judge.. if they do not pay up the sheriff will sell their car or boat to recover the dough.. stick it into them.. this works up until about five years.. there are other ways but they will all take some of your dough.. dad depts. can also be sold to dept collection agencys .. remember the customer makes the rules if they are nice we are nice.. But be an ass hole and so then I am too. I also take deposits on work being done without some other security.. eg leave their van with me or something else of reasonable value that can be sold to recover my dough.... :eek:

I have the same issue always chasing unpaid invoices however in my game seems to be the best clients are the ones who pay last/late and they have stayed with me for years. go figure

I have found it's always the battlers that pay straight away and the money men take forever....

Sparra said:
I have found it's always the battlers that pay straight away and the money men take forever....
i reckon your spot on mate because they appreciate your time... unlike the larger companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts