Storm in the Hunter region.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the water is finally gone. Everything is the colour of mud. We need some rain to wash it clean. :rolleyes: :p
I snuck out detecting with Rocket for a few hours but made a start on the cleanup. Cleared a path into the laundry/shed to get at one of the washing machines and managed to get it going. YAY!. It was high on the priority list. Also half uncovered the trailer. The big tree branches fell on it. Tomorrow I'll finish digging it out and the cleanup can begin in earnest.

1430299834_20150429_150252_copy.jpg

1430299835_20150429_150257_copy.jpg

1430299835_20150429_150548_copy.jpg

1430299835_20150429_162505_copy.jpg

What a mess RJ!
Good on you for getting away from it and having a detect! The break would have given you a chance to clear your head at least! :)
I have a close association with the Hunter region and I reckon you lot are the most down to earth and resilient people that I have met.
On par with the many "cockys" that I know anyway :lol:
It looks like you will be busy for the next little while and I'm glad the family is safe and hope that the cleanup is not to arduous. :)
and that goes out to anyone in the Hunter affected by last weeks weather! :cool:
P.S. member of the RFS for 25 years in 2015 with some "active duty" thrown in ;)
All the best with it and thanks for being a great "mod" in your spare time! :D

Cheers,
Billy.

Thanks Billy. Just needs some hours put in to get it sorted. I am not a native of the Hunter. Only been here 30 odd years. I come from a little country town. I do love the Hunter and it's people. Working class and yes we do seem to get kicked around a bit. Mostly by every government. Let's not go there ;)

Thank you for your service with the RFS.

Cheers

Rod

Latest posts