Stick this in ya pipe.....

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a smoker from 16 till I was 36, I am now almost 39...I tried patches and willpower but never went down the Dreamax route, had a couple friends who it did not agree with. In the end, the E-Cig is what got me off it.

I used to make my own juice with added nicotine and flavouring...after a couple weeks the urge diminished (it helps if your ecig is a top end one and draws attention and questions, you will pull it out less as it gets annoying).. At the end of the day I basically came to the conclusion, I can continue with these cancer sticks that have god knows WTF in them, or I can make my own juice out of ingredients I add personally and yes they work! This whole negative press is tobacco comapnies losing market share, why do you think they have bought all the major ecig manufacturers? The idea is not to use them as a permanent substitute but as a quit aid..

I now no longer carry my ecig and only feel the need after many many brews when out with mates and then I have no probs having a cheeky cig with them and not feeling the need to keep going next day...and they taste like shit the real ones anyway!! My ecig tasted like pancakes with maple syrup!

Latest posts