Spot X......Gympie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Me and the young fella have had a few meet ups with smoky bandit and his young fella at deep creek and it has been good fun watching the lads get along and enjoy the out doors...and me and smoky hit it off dispite our online anticks.
So this time me and the boy wanted to take them to spot x away from town away from unwanted two leggerd snakes ect.
Well the young fellas were nutting off all day like a pair of tappets....digging holes, running in the creek falling face first in the drink....knocking old cows skull off a log with rocks...weaving reeds...
Some rocks didnt go where they were meant to....hope ya head is ok smoky....
No helicopter parenting and everything went with out a hitch/visit to hospital....
I laughed at the lads so much today it hurt...
Nice to catch up with ya today smoky and the young bandit..
Early night tonight....panning the cons properly tomozz.
Good times.... ;)

Yes yobs ...me and the young bandit havent stopped talking about today ...one of the best days prospecting ive had in a long time...already keen for the next trip...mitch had a ball...the gold was just a bonus....Mate want to thank you and your young fulla for an awesome day......mitch keeps kracken up laughing about the constant falls in the hole....washing down a few rums know to numb the aching body :D ......the heads all good mate....though...must say it was a good shot.... :D

Good to see you enjoying yourself muchly Yobs, always nice to have good days !
Speaking of people getting hit in the head with things today (not a rock though), my young fella decided to invent mini chocolate walking stick cricket with his mum throwing the wrapped cadburies ,... all good until I seen it and recons stop ,... no one listens, and, next thing his breast feeding cousin (the mother) is hit above the eye (in the outer brow).
All apologies n all everywhere, no real damage done (swollen brow by chocky smash), but that was the end of that ,... even the 4 year old new well enough to take his cricket set out into the paddock !
Lovely day for it all though. :eek: :8 :lol: :D

Nice one silver the great choc attack...lol..welcome back....

I kept saying to jesse hows that hole hey.....lol
And the creeks guna bite you back one day....i didnt bite the creek dad...face first boy you bit some thing??? Hahahahaha
Gee woke up sore today couple of your rumbos in me morning brew....yesterday was the start of the gold rush festival...

I keep having a giggle to myself :lol: .......i didnt see jessie fall face first in the creek....but i did hear the splash.......then the sound of bubbles as he yelled under water......then i heard mitch crack up with laughter.......im chuckling to myself just writing this :D :lol: :lol: ...not sure if im real keen yet to pan those cons....that minralized sand is gona be a pain... :D

Sounds like you guys and the biily lids had a rippa of a time?
And its great to hear from silver again so welcome back buddy :D
Hey yobs, you and I both know that its better to be hit in the with a hotdog unless it has hot chilly or mustard on it ;)
Cheers Steve

You got it stoyve.... summer is upon us here brewski n dogs is on the menu....smoky limited addition rum dogs its 11:15am and ive already 8 shots under me belt... ready for the 2nd day of gold rush festival you can find me at local hotdog stand prefferebly in the slouched or seated position...lol
Kids laughter is priceless.....if i recorded them cracking up yesterday would have hit 1 mill on youtube today.....i cant contain myself...i took tribsa and cecc on a recon mission the day before and cecc was giving me giggles all day...the lord has no mercy! Lmfao

Its great to have friends and family that you can have a laugh and good time with ( not to forget have hotdogs with ;) ).
I'm really pleased for you that you have got out of the doldroms and back to smooth sailing mate.
Keep it up and keep entertaining us fella :D
Cheers Steve

Oh stoyve what doesnt kill ya will only make ya stronger...
Im looking at 18 shots now.... 12:18pm..... and honestly the only things i miss and probably many others is the link or connection between others ..... specially when ya cant visit/see them..... like yourself,meta,walnliz,silver and a few more.!
Its a void in an intricate part of your life....like our hotdog thing i get asked about it plenty even from complete strangers...yet we have never met ...
Silence is punishment.......
Gold has bought us together....and moments like those are gold.

20 now....22 real soon.....its my day of worship......im only tippsy.... still typing ok.../spelling....hahahaha ok that took a few goes...spelging..bahahaha
Like a good fella once said! We do it tough up here in Qld....

As a mate once said to me
" I no my anglish ain't purrfact, but my spilling is grate"
Ha haaa.
A hotdog, a hotdog, my kingdom for a hot dog ;) :D

Latest posts