SOUTH AUSTRALIA ULOOLOO GOLDFIELD HALLETT AREA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been advised by Kim Thomas owner of terowie (twighams diggings), that everyone is to stay off the property no prospecting or fossicking allowed any more under no circumstances, people will be charged with tresspassing ive seen him and his father Andy do it several times now., unless you go through the proper channels with notice of entry and the wardens court now he said. TOO MANY UNFILLED HOLES OVER THE YEARS. only 3 people have access to said property, 2 x roo shooters and me as i have gone though proper channels for access. was told last night on phone that Hallet and Peterborough Police now patrol scrub road daily as there has been alot of stock theft out that way and are looking for cars parked in bush out that way. i have been advised too take number plates if i come accross them , i hope you and every one else can see were Kim is coming from. any concerns i suggest you call him too confirm, it would be good if you could spread the word to other people that prospect there. only public area is back on scrub rd at ulooloo. SCRUBBERS CAMP DIGGINGS. please dont take this as threats or being malice i am just relaying a message from a very irate farmer. thanks :Y: :Y: :Y: ps THE PERSON THIS IS AIMED AT IS A PA MEMBER WILL NOT SAY O NAMES BUT HE KNOWS WHO HE IS. :)

Not happy with this.

You take someone there a few times, then they think they can go whenever they want. When approached by the property owner they lie and say they are meeting up with me. Kym kicked him off as he should have.

You know who you are.

Dog act.

Latest posts