South Australia Teetulpa area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lord , I’m very new to this site , but I’m going back into the Teetulpa - four brothers area again , in the next 2-4 weeks & was wondering if you have any update on getting entry into the Teetulpa field . I’ve seen & read entries on Teetulpa since way back, (2007) , and it’s sure had a weird past in regards getting access , the leasehold areas , etc etc …. If you had a phone number for mount victor station , that would be fantastic … my email address is on the system ([Mod edit: For member security, personal contact details must not be shown on the forum]) …. Thanks & regards Les Katy
Hey Les, sorry for the late reply, Have not been online for a fair while.
Did you get any info and if say have you been?
I did a lot of research into the area but that was back 3 years ago. Not sure if its still current but i could probably dig out a number if you need.
Let me know ! :)

Hey Les, sorry for the late reply, Have not been online for a fair while.
Did you get any info and if say have you been?
I did a lot of research into the area but that was back 3 years ago. Not sure if its still current but i could probably dig out a number if you need.
Let me know ! :)
No problem mate, got held up for a month ., now got f Covid ,,, so I’ll be lucky to get up there in June …
if you have a number , I could try ring in advance …many thanks,
im still VERY interested in those quartz laced low hills , ….

cheers mate - Les

Latest posts