Sorry

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

Just want to get off on the right foot and apologise openly to anyone caught up in what went on a few months back.
Secondly as a bloke recently released from PA prison I'm out to set a good example.
Lastly thanks to those responsible for allowing me a second chance.

Cheers.

Well with that said n done, lets get on with it then ,...... you must have a few photos of Finds in Absence, or did you hang up the gear in your isolation like I did while on walkabout ?
PA voyeurism just ain't the same as walking in through the door hey Gt ! 8) :eek: :D

Goldtarget said:
Hey Fellas,

Just want to get off on the right foot and apologise openly to anyone caught up in what went on a few months back.
Secondly as a bloke recently released from PA prison I'm out to set a good example.
Lastly thanks to those responsible for allowing me a second chance.

Cheers.

Your post alone speaks volumes for you GT ;)

G'day mate

Don't know what went on a few months back ( don't care either ) as I was on a self imposed hiatus myself but when I did return the place didn't seem the same without yourself and Silver amongst others . Glad to see that has changed and the forum is better for it there have been plenty of great new members join and hopefully the prospecting experience of Wal n Liz and Meta may one day return to help everyone.

Cheers :D

I need to pay more attention, I never noticed you were missing GT. Welcome back anyway mate.

silver said:
Well with that said n done, lets get on with it then ,...... you must have a few photos of Finds in Absence, or did you hang up the gear in your isolation like I did while on walkabout ?
PA voyeurism just ain't the same as walking in through the door hey Gt ! 8) :eek: :D
I've got a few things up my sleeve mate but between the Old man and Mrs GT I've had my work cut out for me.
I still get out on the coin shooting fairly regular but its starting to dry off again.
There's so many posts and threads I've read today from the last few months in and around the areas of been in.
It's sort of nice to have a holiday away but nicer to come back again

Magilla said:
I need to pay more attention, I never noticed you were missing GT. Welcome back anyway mate.
Forum has grown mate lots of members in and contributing, probably a decent portion wondering who the hell is this? Wasn't so long ago I could name all the regulars but I see the growth that's happened whilst I've been away. Staggering really.
I guess this place just has that effect, a place to come and chat, I forgot about that and let my emotions and heart rule my head and it got away from me.
Hope I can put up some worthy content going forward.

Yeah mate ,.... everyone has been busy finding lots, but I still seem to be resting a fair bit ,.... eyes go a bit green when I see florins or silvers in bulk surfacing all over the place on here n I'm sitting in the lounge just wishing. :D

AtomRat said:
Welcome back GT, I'd also like to apologise to you as well for pevious actions. What's in the past is in the past. Hope youve have some nice finds and adventures since
Thanks Atom. Probably out of everyone your forgiveness is the one that counts above all others, with no disrespect to anyone else at the tail end of my bad behavior. It means a lot and shows everyone is able to move on from mistakes.
All the best to you too.

Latest posts