Someone is Selling an XW GTHO

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redfin said:

Yeah I always mix them up, the HO was the XY, I can never remember the models of the A9X and the SLR5000 either.

There was a Winsor powered XW GT Phase I and Cleveland powered XW GT Phase II and the XY Phase III which was the Which was the Shaker.

awesome era for cars, late 1960's early 1970's

when i was a young bloke a mate had the same color XW GT as that, it was beautifully restored by him around 30 years ago and was great fun to drive

another mate had a XA GT 4V that was a very quick car and another mate and myself both had monaro's, mine was a HT and mates was a HG, good times.

here ya go RR.

1616817642_27504070_1922141611149343_6608450540631070746_o.jpg

numpty said:
awesome era for cars, late 1960's early 1970's

when i was a young bloke a mate had the same color XW GT as that, it was beautifully restored by him around 30 years ago and was great fun to drive

another mate had a XA GT 4V that was a very quick car and another mate and myself both had monaro's, mine was a HT and mates was a HG, good times.

Out of all the Monaro's the HG and the HT were the Best, I had a HQ Coupe and it was like a Boat.

HQ's are awesome too if set up for it. Another (yes another mate ) has the HQ with a nice solid cam 454, i love horsepower but it is bloody quick :cool:

numpty said:
HQ's are awesome too if set up for it. Another (yes another mate ) has the HQ with a nice solid cam 454, i love horsepower but it is bloody quick :cool:

Mine was a 308 4 speed "M21 Muncie Rock Crusher" but when I bought it the clutch was on its last legs and all the suspension was shot.

Jaros said:
My 302XW was the best V8 that I have owned.

I had an XW that was a 302w and it was a lot quicker than my XY with a 302C in, The Winsor was a lot lighter which helped a lot.

I owned an XY and XD only 6 pots and auto . Both served me well for many years . Rust got the XY , and I had rust repaired on the XD . Very reliable .

Mike678 said:
I owned an XY and XD only 6 pots and auto . Both served me well for many years . Rust got the XY , and I had rust repaired on the XD . Very reliable .

back in 85 I bought an XD wagon boy what a rust bucket that was, I took it straight back 2 days later for a refund. :N:
:N:

thedigger said:
I owned XW candy apple red GT,sold it when I got married, needed the money,hate hearing what the asking prices are today. 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

Yeah It still burns me to this day about selling my XW, heck it was quick, and I miss my F-100's.

Latest posts