Sluicy GS17 Highbanker + extras

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all , I'm looking at selling my Sluicey GS17 Highbanker. I have been using the unit for about 7-8months with good solid results. It has minor cosmetic scratches but no major dents or bends. The unit works exactly the same as the day I purchased it from Sluicey in Benalla. I have upgraded the grizzly bars to a smaller gap to aid in classification and the riffles to clean out quicker. I have also upgraded the ribbed marine carpet that came with it to miners moss and V Ribbed Matting. The specifications of the unit are as follows.
Hopper: 600x 250
Sluice: 900 x 250
Spraybars : 3/4"

The main reason for me selling is I am upgrading to a larger unit and won't be needing this due to limited space at home. I will be including the spare set of grizzly bars and ribbed marine carpet in the sale. If you would like to see the unit working in the field I have made quite a few videos of myself using it and showing the flour gold it is capable of catching. Im asking $300ono for everything including the extra matting etc as these units retail for around $340.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts