Search for friends.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning. My name is Eugene and I am from Bashkiria. This is located on the territory of Russia. I want to find friends in Australia, for communication.

Hey bloke... what's happening your way ?
Welcome aboard me hearty !
:beer:

Hello Yevgeny

I am happy to correspond. I have a friend, Sergei, not that far from you in Chelyabinsk. He is also a prospector and spent several months in Australia. When you get enough posts send me a Direct Message.

Steve

SWright said:
Hello Yevgeny

I am happy to correspond. I have a friend, Sergei, not that far from you in Chelyabinsk. He is also a prospector and spent several months in Australia. When you get enough posts send me a Direct Message.

Steve

Hello SWright. Thank you so much for answering. Yes Chelyabinsk near the place where I live. 400 km.

SWright said:
Hello Yevgeny

Steve
Steve, not sure if you got my private message or not

Eugene (aka ?), if you are a good person you will soon find this forum a big happy family (well, sometimes happy, sometimes too much like family) & as you read through the many sections & threads you will discover a huge wealth of information on what we do in Au in our daily lives. Just for a start, have a read in 'Today I made', 'Today I Bought', & the 'Camping' sections. We dribble all kinds of :poop: in here, but there's some good information to be found too.
Welcome to the Nut-House :playful:

Latest posts