SDC2300 metal detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneybox

Philip & Sandra Box
Reaction score
Were selling one of our three SDC2300s. This is the first one we bought new many years ago and the one that has found gold every year since.

1646910583_sdc2300_kit.jpg

This SDC shows some wear and tear from its many years of service but is in very good working order. The audio system has been modified so that an adapter cable is no longer needed to attach aftermarket earphones. These adapter cables were the cause of most of our infield repairs over the years so it was done away with.

1646910627_sdc_receipt.jpg

The original SDC coil knuckles wore out so we replaced the coil with the 11 Coiltek coil kit. The original coil still works and is included but that would need repairs to refit it if required.

1646910655_sdc_warranty.jpg

Whats included:
1 x SDC2300
1 x 12V Enecharger
1 x Trumpet accesssory
1 x Minelab Earphones
1 x Set of Minelab C-Cell batteries
1 x Pick
1 x Plastic spade
1 x 11 Coiltek Gold Extreme coil fitted
1 x Soft armrest pad fitted
1 x Original SDC coil needs repair

1646910685_coiltek_coil.jpg

1646911236_coil.jpg

1646911039_enecharger.jpg

The reason for selling. This was my SDC and now I have the GPX6000, Mrs M has her SDC and we have a spare SDC as well as three other gold detectors and Im getting too old to swing one in each hand.

Price includes postage within Australia $2850

G'Day Moneybox
Sorry mate I'm not going to buy your SDC :(
But, I was wanting to know if the 11" Gold Ext. coil was something I should consider 4 my 2300 ?
Thanks

G'Day Moneybox
Sorry mate I'm not going to buy your SDC :(
But, I was wanting to know if the 11" Gold Ext. coil was something I should consider 4 my 2300 ?
Thanks

I'm not the best guy to ask because I've never liked the SDC2300 even though sometimes you need one. There are some good tests carried out on Youtube but it does add quite a bit of weight.

Were selling one of our three SDC2300s. This is the first one we bought new many years ago and the one that has found gold every year since.

1646910583_sdc2300_kit.jpg

This SDC shows some wear and tear from its many years of service but is in very good working order. The audio system has been modified so that an adapter cable is no longer needed to attach aftermarket earphones. These adapter cables were the cause of most of our infield repairs over the years so it was done away with.

1646910627_sdc_receipt.jpg

The original SDC coil knuckles wore out so we replaced the coil with the 11 Coiltek coil kit. The original coil still works and is included but that would need repairs to refit it if required.

1646910655_sdc_warranty.jpg

Whats included:
1 x SDC2300
1 x 12V Enecharger
1 x Trumpet accesssory
1 x Minelab Earphones
1 x Set of Minelab C-Cell batteries
1 x Pick
1 x Plastic spade
1 x 11 Coiltek Gold Extreme coil fitted
1 x Soft armrest pad fitted
1 x Original SDC coil needs repair

1646910685_coiltek_coil.jpg

1646911236_coil.jpg

1646911039_enecharger.jpg

The reason for selling. This was my SDC and now I have the GPX6000, Mrs M has her SDC and we have a spare SDC as well as three other gold detectors and Im getting too old to swing one in each hand.

Price includes postage within Australia $2850

Reduced to $2550 ono.

Reduced to $2550 ono.
Hi moneybox,

I’ve recently trialled an SDC2300, and quite liked it, especially its simplicity of use, compactability, apparent sensitivity, and ability to handle mineralised ground. I am looking to buy one, and may be able to buy the one I trialled. However, I’m just curious as to why you never liked yours. Would you care to expound?

Hi moneybox,

I’ve recently trialled an SDC2300, and quite liked it, especially its simplicity of use, compactability, apparent sensitivity, and ability to handle mineralised ground. I am looking to buy one, and may be able to buy the one I trialled. However, I’m just curious as to why you never liked yours. Would you care to expound?
Mate, this is a For Sale advert. It's not the place for a newbie to start on PA by asking about an item he has no intention of buying. Please take your questions to the appropriate section of the forum, hopefully after a visit to the Introduce Yourself section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts