SDC2300 for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for $3k will deliver around melb or near country areas (I'm on the Bass Coast)

Haven't had a chance to dig for many months and have decided to do a clearout of under used gear. Reluctant, but work has kept me away from the toys and will probably continue to for the forseeable (plus I have my eye on a coin/treasure unit, but ton't tell the wife).

Got the box and all included stuff, a couple sets of quality rechargeable batteries and will throw in a Walco pick with a belt loop and a phasetek headphone adapter.

The unit has been used very little, is a genuine purchased from Miners Den in Melb, in July last year. Can't put my hands on the receipt right now, but was registered with Minelab for warranty purposes at the time.

Happy to answer any questions.

1453276017_e8e8e4bd-6b8d-43ef-8a5a-79f314191a74.jpg

I have Explorer11 with 6 inch and the coil and the one that comes with it 10 inch,I have used it once,bought it brand new.
Would you take that and $2000.00 for the 2300.or if not $2600.00 for 2300.
I will be travelling to Lakes entrance next Friday.
Regards Frank

hey mate very interested give me a message on xxxxxxxxxx, thanks josh.

Edit Plse communicate via mail or PM no tel no's.

sorry didnt relise you couldnt put numbers up, also i cant pm yet so i'll have to talk over this chat.

That is an absolute bargain at that price with the adapter included.

Someone buy this if it hasn't sold already!

Status
Not open for further replies.