RotGrub's Video's from CA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found an old PDF book on an old CD recently, so reading this post I thought I'd throw it out there. Interesting read for those who are able or willing to get a hold of it.

I couldn't say that any one person has an 100% correct perspective when it comes to making sense of the nonsense we are surround by. But the observation of the B.R.I.C ( Brazil, Russia, India, china ) and their influence now and to come is certainly of interest for anyone wanting to try to make a little sense of what's going on.

The title of the book is:

Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil

The only 'correct perspective' on it all, is forget about it all. You cant change this world yourself, but you can overcome it. It starts with yourself, then your family and friends. Then your neighbours and people at work and who you associate with each day. Help each other because you genuienly care for each others well being and prosperity, and forget about what you can't change. If we all focus on what we can change and improve, and keep moving foward, we've all won.

...there's no other way. :)

Michael Ruppert's book puts into stark relief and emphasizes my observations above, with his hair-raising account of 9/11 and the perpetrators.

Everything old is new again!

SunriseBoy said:
Michael Ruppert's book puts into stark relief and emphasizes my observations above, with his hair-raising account of 9/11 and the perpetrators.

Everything old is new again!

Yeah, I spent a good half year watching, reading, listening to audio about all sorts of strange, odd, obsurd, off kilter and obscure types of ideas and theories.

I don't regret it, didn't really give me much other than reinforced my views of how's things really are. Though it did take a couple of months to just let it all go. No place in my mind and heart for that nonsense. All my emotional energy needs to be saved for when a female is evidently flipping her lid at me :p

One thing I did realize was we need to view the 'underworld' as it really is. We are the underworld. Criminals may kill each other, but they are fighting for Our dollars. It's nice to pretend we are all innocent, but ignorance is just as destructive as arrogance. The world isn't perfect, thats because non of us are perfect, aslong as we deny this and continue doing the same things we have been doing that seem to continuously fail, we will always be putting ourselves on bad situations because of poor decisions

...but seeing these university students types protesting and rioting around the world with law enforcers - its as saddening to see as some sorry bastard blowing himself up to kill a few of us. :(

But you are right though, ey. ...it's just history repeating itself over and over. Lol

Can't wait for summer though. :D :lol:

I'd be disappointed if you're referring to PA members complaining about this video to the point you felt it had to be taken down Rotgrub. While there are probably some (many?) that may not agree with the political sentiments, i personally don't think it could be seen as offensive? I find it more offensive when people make personal attacks against others on the forum for simply having a view, or don't allow people to have legitimate (so long as they're not racist, offensive etc) discussions.

I do understand where you are coming from. I've experienced this in real life, where I was ostracized from the church I was in; for challenging them on the fact they appeared to be less than Christian.

Of course you can imagine that went over like a lead balloon.

SunriseBoy said:
The politicians have almost got nothing to do with what's happening on the planet! They just appear to be doing it because they're in the limelight.

I was at a puppet show called the Tin-Tookies when I was a kid. Being a very curious type I made my way to the side to watch what was going on.

After a couple of minutes an old chap who was also watching, took a long draw on his cigarette and said to me, 'Never mind the what the puppets are doing, it's the puppeteers that you've got to keep you eye on'.

The pollies are just stooges choking back the gravy and cream.

If you believe the pollies have anything to do with running whatever country they come from you are an even bigger fool than I am.

Just to make a point; go read up on how, when and why Suharto came to be president in Indonesia. Then go do some background reading on these 'outfits'; they can hardly be called countries: Angola, Uganda, Somalia, Sudan, Ethiopia etc. Then check out: Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Honduras.

Then read (and get the DVD) 'On Company Business' by Phillip Agee. Former CIA operative who blew the whistle on 'The Company' and what they did to have Allende murdered in broad daylight on the balcony of the Presidential Palace.

The politicians are just the lap-dogs and, now consumate gun-runners, of the real movers and shakers on the planet. i.e. lawyers, bankers, financiers and other low-life wheeler-dealers and fixers.

That was actually my point, follow the money, governments around the world are the front to organised (crime) business, they actually start wars, wars on terror, wars on drugs just to have their legitimate business partners profit billions, how do banks get bailed out from going broke, while the company directors get their bonuses pulled from tax payers dollars, where is the reform of the financial sector after the GFC? Where is the reduction in my electricity bills after the repeal of the Carbon Tax? All in the corporates pockets is where it is! :mad:

SunriseBoy said:
I do understand where you are coming from. I've experienced this in real life, where I was ostracized from the church I was in; for challenging them on the fact they appeared to be less than Christian.

Of course you can imagine that went over like a lead balloon.

Yes I can SunriseBoy... I was an alter-boy in my youth as I attended a private catholic school. My downfall was when my best buddy Randy and I were caught eating a bag of hosts and drinking red wine from Father Johns Golden Challis... We were in about in the 5th grade, how do you think that went over... I know, I know I'm going to hell...

RotGrub said:
Sorry guys, I removed the We Are Miners Video. It seems that some people were offended by the video which was not my intent...

Put it back up mate. Don't worry about what you believe the others may think. Listen to the Pebbles and Bam Bam song lyrics - "MINERS ALWAYS WIN"

We are getting the same deal here from our government. The governments here have banned this and that. It all started when then the orange people (safety inspectors) started to invade. Just heard on the radio yesterday that the statistics show more people are admitted to hospitals here for alcohol related injuries than anything else. Of course it came from a chick doing a university study. Next they will try and ban having a beer. I don't let it get to me, rather I simply sit back, have a beer and a smoke and ignore them.

Glad to hear the removal wasn't as a result of PA members RotGrub. I think when anybody starts criticizing others, be it governments, greens, gays, big business, monopolies, same sex advocates, miners, hunters, anglers etc etc it often tends to bring out those that have a strong alternative view who aren't prepared to see the bigger and 'live and let live'.
I've been an angler, hunter, hiker, 4WDriver, artist for as long as i've been able to do those things and i can honestly say with hand on heart that the majority of people i've met out in the scrub during my journeys care deeply for the environment. Those that 'use' the environment have a deep and keen interest in seeing it survive from what i've seen. Basically, for the most part at least, they 'don't crap in their own backyard'.
My problem is with people that feel the only way to protect the bush or their way of live is to lock it up and not allow anybody to use it or have an opposing view. Go down that path and see how long before wild places become overrun with weeds, blackberries feral animals, or old mining pits become rubbish dumps for peoples junk, or we become a society of minions with bowed heads waiting for those 'above us' to tell us what we can and can't do.
Good luck RotGrub.

Scrounger's spot on, if you ban the everyday folk from doing their thing in the bush, who will stand up for the bush, who will see what's going on out there?
The media? The Government?

You can see it now, pass the houses of those who have listened to the media and the governments, locked away in their safe houses, safe from the boats, safe from all the millions trying to do us harm, the grey light filtering out of the cracks in their darken windows as the brain washing continues, watching their lives pass by on the flat screen, but safe from harm, safe from the world, robots and cannon fodder for the few that have so much and want so much more.

When we talk about the environment and the damage done by prospectors I wonder why? I mean I fill in my holes and other ppls, but ya actually do have animals digging holes randomly looking for tucker, and burrowing for a home. We're told we silt the streams with our hibankers, when there is only water in winter at most places, and it's bone dry for the rest of the year. A storm drops a tree across a creek and it changes it's entire course, a flood rips away the banks. We do more good than the greenies because we are out there more often than they are as they are too busy in the city banging on about the bush half of them have probably never been to. I'm over it all. Too many politically motivated agendas, and the worst was displayed on last nights Q and A. We are no longer allowed to have our own opinion if it isn't inline with the greens, the gay marriage advocates, the asylum seeker supporters and the all the rest. These are minority groups trying to represent themelves as a mainstream body. Just because they say so, don't make it true. I was told once I was entitled to my opinion, and jow minority groups say only if it's in agreement with our opinion. Whack it up ya jaxies! Theres my response to that. :mad:

People's insecurity is manifest by the way they need to dictate what other ought and ought not be doing.

Yep, agree Chewy. Take a look at what happens next time 'Duck season' comes around or some poor mug (legal) hunter dares to put his head above the parapet. It takes less than a millisecond for the Laurie Levys of this world to sink the boots in about the redneck hunters being cruel and inhumane and that people no longer have to hunt to survive. And it takes about the same time for the nightly 'news' channels to sniff a 'good' divisive story for the six o'clock news. No, maybe we don't need to hunt, fish and gather, or be out in the scrub to physically survive, but i know i couldn't 'live' without being allowed to be in the scrub, and the day they lock up the bush will be the day our society dies and won't be worth fighting for imo.
As for detector holes Chewy, yeah, maybe they don't make a difference to what animals now do, or what the oldtimers did to the environment, but mate, filling in holes (like most of us do) is the equivalent of humanely handling/killing a fish or animal and respecting the carcass for consumption. If we give our enemies (those that would lock us out) an inch by our perceived (destructive) actions they will never flinch in taking a mile OR MORE.

How's the song go? "you better not complain, you'll get in trouble from the MAN! :lol:

Latest posts