reefer please stay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to vote but as it's Reefers right to do as he see's fit then that takes away my right to vote on it ?
Reefer is a man with a big heart and like most with emotions that run deep anything they usually involve themselves in is done so with a heavy commitment and passion to match along with it. Have never met Reefer but from how he writes would say is a man that has seen a lot in life and be happy to shake his hand.
So Reefer stick around bloke as it's blokes like you and Tath that gives this forum the GOLD you'll never find with a detector :Y:

Note to Silver ....................... not having a go at you in any way as I understand the motive ............ simply saying it as I feel it :Y:

I kind of agree Rocket, just because people don't agree with a person is no reason to leave, the world would be a pretty boring place if we all thought the same thoughts, running away doesn't solve anything not that we could solve such an issue here on the forum,

I don't have any ill feelings towards him despite the heated comments, live and let live I say,

J.

The poll, to be a true poll, needs another option. 8)

Sounds like you blokes need to go find some gold to settle down all the agitation! It was just an opinion that he was obviously very passionate about, no need to get your hackles up about it though if you don't share the same ideas, a bloke is allowed an opinion, just move on from the post. At the same time Reefer should not quit the forum because someone hit back, he has 600 posts and is a valid contributor either way. Too much spare time without seeing a couple of grams I say, here have some gold.....

1509171606_img_0309-2.jpg

Reefer I hear your views and I respect your views but I disagree with them. I share your Irish heritage but that was other people in another time . Too many Aussie heros have fought and died for the AUSSIE flag.
Reefer we have all loved your contributions to this great forum and would be saddened to lose you. So be man enough to respect others opinions and stay and continue to promote your own. We would greatly miss you, and I for one admire your poetry and passion.
Jim

"he may be genius or fool, but every person should be listened to, but some more carefully than others"
Chock meow tung AD 1580

Occasional_panner said:
"he may be genius or fool, but every person should be listened to, but some more carefully than others"
Chock meow tung AD 1580
He is no fool , and very carefully more should take note of where he is coming from !
I'm not planning on going into here as he knows where I stand .
I've got his back 110 per cent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts