R.I.P. - Passing of Famous/Notable Persons

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I particularly liked the episode where they tested the number of rounds on target over a minute between the good ol m1garand (booooyaa) and the proper english smle303 (pip pip old chap )and found there wasnt that much difference in well trained hands of english rifleman. three cheers for england.

Having lost a brother to suicide I can only commiserate with the family at this difficult time, they and those who new Shane will have very mixed emotions over the coming weeks and months.

Far too young.

Manpa said:
Having lost a brother to suicide I can only commiserate with the family at this difficult time, they and those who new Shane will have very mixed emotions over the coming weeks and months.

Far too young.

Same as Manpa , having also lost my brother to it also , 6 years on still many unanswered questions .

Had the privilege of coaching field hockey to some of the ladies of his extended family. Lovely people and bewilderingly talented. My condolences to all.

1524392594_image.jpg
The actor who played Minnie Me ( Vern Troyer ) just died. Can't speak for others but he gave me some good laughs.

I read a news story today that touched my heart.
A Sunshine Coast mum has had her heart completely broken after her teenage son made a grim discovery while cleaning up a series of toys scattered around their house.
With her 10-year-old daughter Lily at school, Shellie Ross decided to take the chance to clean up around their Mt Coolum house, unaware of the deeply concerning note they were about to find scrawled on the year four students Nintendo DS.
He came up to me straight away and said look, he was devastated for his sister, Ms Ross said.
The handwritten message read: Some of the time Im really sad that I feel broken finished with a picture of a broken heart.

1529571293_5d53a7e1214a5f3138764fa34f382dc5.jpg

She has had her hair cut, sand thrown in her eyes, food thrown at her and her bag thrown in the toilet.
Ms Ross said she has approached the school on 13 occasions this year and the Education Department twice, but her pleas for assistance have ultimately gone unacknowledged.

And now Ive just seen another story on the 6 oclock news of a young 13yo girl being bashed at Bega high school by another much larger girl while others kids stood by with their mobile phones filming it all. The poor victim was both punched in the face and kicked while on the ground begging the other girl to stop. She was also picked up by the hair and had her face slammed into concrete. Her attacker is expected to be charged with assault.
Watch the news video, it's very confronting -
https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/06/21/13/57/schoolgirl-attacked-at-bega-high-school

What the f@*k is going on in our schools?
Laws should be past making school principals and the education department responsible for bullying in the schools. And they should face gaol time. Maybe then the bastards will start doing their jobs and looking after the kids theyre paid to care for.
Remember what ended up happening to Dolly Everett?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts