Quartz with rutile inclusion and lodolita

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joao garimpeiro

Joo Novaes Neto
Reaction score
1414699244_quartzo_rutilio_com_clorita_001.jpg

1414699281_quartzo_rutilio_com_clorita_002.jpg

1414699319_quartzo_rutilio_com_clorita_003.jpg

1414699354_quartzo_rutilio_com_clorita_004.jpg
1414699500_quartzo_rutilio_com_clorita_006.jpg

1414699551_quartzo_rutilio_com_clorita_005.jpg

Joao - thats a fantastic looking piece of quartz, never seen on like that, thanks for posting.

PS Glad to see you have become an honorary Australian - love your avatar, if you were ever out here, would be happy to take you for a swing in our local goldfields (for me down the NSW South Coast).

Cheers

Ian

Willo said:
Joao - thats a fantastic looking piece of quartz, never seen on like that, thanks for posting.

PS Glad to see you have become an honorary Australian - love your avatar, if you were ever out here, would be happy to take you for a swing in our local goldfields (for me down the NSW South Coast).

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,
I'm glad you liked it!
I'd love to dig some holes with you!
Thank you, mate! :)

Exceptional specimen there Joao for rutilated crystal. We rarely get it that clear over here in our gem fields.

Great to see you have a passion for gems as well as gold. Take care over there mate. :)

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Exceptional specimen there Joao for rutilated crystal. We rarely get it that clear over here in our gem fields.

Great to see you have a passion for gems as well as gold. Take care over there mate. :)

Cheers Wal.

Hi Wal,
I really like your comments on the forum, you are a very intelligent person!

Digginholes said:
Wow nice piece Joao, thanks for sharing mate

Hi mate,
It is really a beautiful specimen. I'm glad you liked it!
this piece is worth good money! we sell everything to China :)

Piep said:
That is one stunning crystal!

It's good to see you are learning some Australian too :) !
Take care and keep digging, mate!

It is very beautiful this crystal
Thank you for commenting, mate

Beautiful crystal Joao.

On a different note, my wife and I went to a Brazilian restaurant in Sydney last week and the food was great but the highlight was the Brazilian dancers that danced through the restaurant. Feel free to bring to bring some more over here when you come. :D

joao garimpeiro said:
slipped disc said:
Great specimen Joao. I hope to see more of your finds on the forum. cheers. ;)

Thank you mate,

this is Minelab detector?
it looks much like a xt17000

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8803

HI Joao, if you are refering to my avatar, the pic shows a Tesoro Compadre - amigo :) and a minelab sovereign xs. I hunt for coins and relics. I do not have the Pesos to equip for gold mining. ;) what detectors to you use, or only the m/l 705, and is it successful for gold hunting ? cheers.. :)

slipped disc said:
joao garimpeiro said:
slipped disc said:
Great specimen Joao. I hope to see more of your finds on the forum. cheers. ;)

Thank you mate,

this is Minelab detector?
it looks much like a xt17000

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8803

HI Joao, if you are refering to my avatar, the pic shows a Tesoro Compadre - amigo :) and a minelab sovereign xs. I hunt for coins and relics. I do not have the Pesos to equip for gold mining. ;) what detectors to you use, or only the m/l 705, and is it successful for gold hunting ? cheers.. :)

Hi Slipped,
I did not know the sovereign xs! here in the gold mine has many detectors xt 17000 you know? very good!
I just got an X Terra 705. I have found some good nuggets with the xterra 705,
I would like to one day be able to dig some holes with you!

Latest posts