Prospecting gear

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
Got news on Friday that means Ill likely be moving within a couple months. Not sure if Im sad or excited about it, but its coming.

I have no intention of dragging everything with me so Im going to start out by getting all my gold gear together and selling it off.

Ive got a few sluices including an Angus McKirk (maybe 2?) , small highbanker, god knows how many pans, mats, and some detecting items like pro swing, pick, etc (and who knows what in my offsite shed) Some items I have just got very recently. Some items have come from other PA members.

Basically everything including the kitchen sink will end up for sale. This time its the whole kit and kaboodle. Only thing Im keeping is my coin machine and its acc.

Anyway the virus is around, and the postal service is slow, but if you love a bargain keep an eye out in the for sale section, Ill try and list things seperately and if you want a bundle deal just ask for a good price.

Members prices will be lower, but I will offer items publically as I list them here.

There might be some bigger items non prospecting as time goes on, depends how private sales go.

Cheers.

Hope all goes well with your move :beer: I'll be in touch on the phone to sort out the sp01.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts