Projects i been doing

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guyz,

I been a little busy - just a little taste - hope you enjoy.

1444545312_12105893_752274284917920_4840900768435757892_n.jpg

Awesome Jukey,

Your perseverance (obsession) has and will continue to pay off!

Love the boulder opals. There could be a market for you at the right jewellers in Sydney???

Cheers

RS

Gday Guyz,

Thanks for the kind words, I will have an online store open soon.

It will sell rough and cut boulder opals at decent prices (and the above) - I am currently trying to open up communications with P.A Forums to give discounts to members.

Jukey

Jb, they look just splendid from here :D ,...and Mrs Silver recons FULL-ON, from across the lounge room(she's got great eyes). ;)

silver said:
Jb, they look just splendid from here :D ,...and Mrs Silver recons FULL-ON, from across the lounge room(she's got great eyes). ;)

haha thanks mate - awful lighting in my house have ordered some lights which should light them up a little better

Nice to go from the beggining and look at all the photos again JB,... goes from Great through Full On, to Fantastic. :D
Wonderful thread. :D

Great work, looks like you both have been busy. Love the colour's and shapes.

I have just started on a tiny piece of bolder opal, I could not believe how soft the stone around the opal was. I managed to get the shape, but think I may have started cabbing the wrong side :8

Latest posts