Private number phone calls

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their at it again :mad: this one is going straight to the reject list !

1519271020_screenshot_2018-02-22-14-12-04.jpg

Wishfull said:
Their at it again :mad: this one is going straight to the reject list !

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1519271020_screenshot_2018-02-22-14-12-04.jpg

Their, there, they're. Dont get upset!

If you haven't tried my first suggestion then try my level 2 suggestion. Be frank. Just say the following...

"Delete this number from your coldcall database or you'll be hearing from the police regarding your continual harassment of me, You'll also be hearing from my lawyer and you'll also be hearing from the telecommunications ombudsman"

7.62marksman said:
i had a call about an hour ago when i answered it was quiet for a few seconds then a recorded voice came up and said "goodbye" and that was it
i get at least one a day but my home phone dosent record incoming numbers only out going

Hi Marksman. Did the reverse mumber check on the last number, it was from a telemarketing mob for Travel Market Store.
I didn't ring back and haven't heard back from the yet.

Just checked my calls log. Since 20th February there have been 7 blocked calls so its working.

I can see your mobile number in your profile,while I understand it's a site feature to have it displayed,it could also be used for the wrong purposes.

there's about 4-5 others here in this thread who also have their number listed.

it's visible to any PA members who look at your profile.

I'm not a bad guy,but harvesting these from PA if I was a bad guy wouldn't be hard.

Latest posts