portland boy ,,,, fossils ... old user name was snooze

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys and gals ,good to be back ,love reading everything on here. i could sit on here for a week and read,,, my passion has been fossils, merly because i was surrounded by them in portland vic,, Australian Megafauna fossils, megladon sharks teeth, marsupial lion teeth,giants wombat teeth and fossils,giants kangaroos teeth,whales teeth,whales eardrums,a lot of different shark teeth,and a lot more ,,,, i had a lot of people asking for info ,which I'm happy to help with, i had a post in fossils .... under snookie ,portland fossils,, anyway feel free to msg me on my mobile xxxxxxxxxx or on here ,, cheers . mark

Mod edit, no phone numbers allowed on open forum, use PM's please.

yeah that was my old user name ,,, just wanted to let people know that might be interested in talking about fossils ect :)
Heatho said:
Sure you have the right forum mate, there is no member here by the name of snooze?

Hey Mark, mate your old user name is Snookie, can you please check your pm's and get back to me, either the old account or the new one will have to be removed, you can't have 2 accounts on this forum.

Cheers

Latest posts