Port Macquarie NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, fairly recent arrival to Port and have decided to take up metal detecting in my retirement.
Do we have a club or similar in the area.
Best
Chris

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome.
With the lack of responses from anyone in the Port area I reckon my nice new Equinox 800 is going to get a good workout on the beaches after the school holidays. :D :D :D

Merry Xmas

Hi all Im also new to the site. And from Port Macquarie if anyone knows any spots around port that they would like to trade. Or hit me up always happy to meet new ppl and look for gold. I run a Garrett infinium ls. But also do a lot of panning and sluce box hit me up if anyone is keen. Or willing to trade spots. Cheers

Hi Chris1146 and Gold nugget88,

I am also now in Port (When not working) and am keen to get out and chase some Gold around the area. I have some ideas about where to go but it would fun to try these places out with some company. I am currently swinging and SDC2300 but also have experience with the 4500 and 7000.
Having a young family it can be hard to find time but who knows maybe we can tee something up.

Latest posts